Thursday, May 24, 2012

What a BIG Girl!!

Well we had a lot going on for Mother's day! (May 13, 2012) That night we went to my moms for dinner and the kids were out side playing and having fun and little miss Carlie came in the house and said mom come watch me I can ride a bike so we went out to see thinking she was just riding one of little ones. Well NO she wasn't she was riding a BIG bike with no training wheels!!! It was to dark to get pictures I did get some but they are hard to see!! But we went up to my moms the next day so she could do it again and I got pictures that time!! I had to have some good pictures of her riding the bike where she first started riding so I could scrapbook it and blog about it!! I was a little said I didn't get pictures of her and her dad teaching her how but I guess she is just that smart and good she didn't need her Daddy to teach her!! 

I was getting pictures of Carlie riding her bike and Kaylee had to show us what she could do to so I got some pictures of her too. What a cute little girl she wont put her feet one the petals!!

 I didn't want to fight with trying to get pictures moved  around so here are the pictures of Carlie riding the bike 



 Look at her GO!!!


1 comment:

  1. Your girls are the cutest! I can not believe Carlie taught herself! Funny girl!

    ReplyDelete