Monday, May 21, 2012

Walk with the In-Law's

When we went up to my In-Laws to work on Mothers Day stuff, us girls went for a walk and Seth and Spencer and there dad and Kanyon went on a ride to see animals!! I just had to show off some pictures I got from the walk down by the water!!

From Left to Right is Cindy and Kaylee then Sara and Ashlyn and Carlie and then Marcia and Mataya and Natalie 
Then Sara said I had to be in one of the pictures so here I am!
We got down the road and there was little bunnys all over and I tried to get some pictures of them but they are hard to get. 

If you look hard there is a bunny in this picture! he is Just hard to see
The sun set behind the trees and on the water!
I love the next few pictures it was so pretty to see sun set on the water like that!!





As we were walking back we could hear this owl and I said to my sister-in-law that it would be cool if we could see him and get some pictures and then I looked up and there he was it was so cool. In the 1st picture he is almost in the center of the pictures in the top of the trees 
This is a little better to see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment