Monday, May 21, 2012

Mothers Day Craft

Well for Mother Day this year we came up with these for the Grandmothers for the kids to do for there yards!! I think they loved them all the kids did awesome with them !! We did 12 of them so the kids did one for each Grandma. Carlie put her own name in hers and did everything herself and it looked amazing She is just getting to big for me I can't get over it! 


 You can see Sara working on Kanyon's and Ashlyn's 
 Then my Two girls 

 Here is Nat working on hers
 And Kanyon trying to help out with sisters so I had to take a picture real fast and stop him before he did something not good!
 I took Pictures of each of the kid's hands so we could see them with them done! I wanted to get pictures of the kids next to them but Marcia and her girls had gone home for a little bit to take naps and I for got to get them when they came back. But hey I got this much so we are doing good!!

Carlie's

Kaylee's

Natalie's

Mataya's 

Kanyon's

And Sara did Ashlyn's feet! (it was easier to do that then hands she is only 7 months)



No comments:

Post a Comment