Thursday, May 10, 2012

Carlie's Limo Ride

Carlie got to go on a Limo Ride!! Her school did a spell-a-thone.  And she got a 100% on her test!! For the Kindergartners they had showed them a letter and they had to give them the sound it mad and she got all 26 liters then the school took the kids that got 100's on there test and looked at who raised the most money and they get to go on a Limo Ride and she was the lucky one for the Kindergartners!! Well they sent out letters saying what was going to happen and permission slips. Well I got this litter and permission slip on Friday the 4th of May and they were going on the 9th and she didn't have school till then so I sent it with her that morning. Well I had to work and I wanted to go to I could get pictures of her BIG day and all and I got off right at 11:30 (when they were going) and headed to the school and didn't see the Limo so I just headed to Pizza Hut in Chubbuck and when I got there I could see her and ask one of the ladies there where was Carlie and she said she wasn't with them they didn't have her permission slip and did have a list of the kids going so missed her:(. Well they just told me get in the Limo and head back to the School and get her so she can have her ride just like the other kids! So Kaylee and I got to go for a ride too!! 
 Here are the Two girls in the Limo
 And just Carlie 
 Well where I got to go in it I had to take a picture of inside the Limo for the Scrapbooks!! 
 And one of Miss Kaylee she was pulling some face

 After I got there I had to get one of just Carlie in front of the Limo too!!

 One of every one Eating 

 And them one of everyone in front of the Limo too!!
 And there they go back to school 

No comments:

Post a Comment