Thursday, May 3, 2012

A little bit of everything with Easter


Well like always we have a lot going on for Easter! We always have a lot of Easter egg hunts and family thing so go do! This year on the Saturday before Easter Seth and I didn't get to go do the Big family Easter egg hunt at Seths Grandma Hirschi's house. My cousin had gotten his mission Call and is going to Hunger in August and them cam down from Boise to get his Endowments out in Idaho Falls Temple and Seth and I went to that with him and missed out on the Easter egg hunt but Seth's sister Jill was very nice to come and and stay the night and take the kids for us so they didn't miss out on anything! The girls had a lot of fun!!
Well here is a lot of pictures from that Egg hunt!

Nat
Mataya
A lot of the kids!
Kanyon
My girls 
Then latter that night we went up to my Mom's and Dad's to color more eggs (we had done some  a few days before) We always color eggs with all the kids the night before Easter and of course the kids just love it!! 
here is Kaylee 

Carlie

Seth Helping the kids

This is little miss Kaylees Easter basket and dress 

And here is Carlie's 

I got some pictures of the girls looking for there eggs!!



and then I will get pictures of them in there new dress and Carlie didn't want to ware hers and she was mad and this is the best picture I got of here and she wouldn't let me do her hair to so this is how she went to church 
And Kaylee just as happy as ever she loved her little dress 

No comments:

Post a Comment