Thursday, May 24, 2012

Graduation

Well Carlie Graduated from Kindergarten!! All I can say is I have a shy shy little girl she keep her hands up by her face the hole time!! They sang like 4 songs and they called out there names and then they showed a little video of the kid throw out the year of all the little things that have done and party's they have had

 This Picture her teacher is trying to get her to do the moves for the song they were singing but she just wouldn't do it 

 Here she is as they said her name!! So SHY!!

 And her Hugging her teacher Mrs. Haskett 
 They had the kids sit on the floor why they showed the video of them so they could see it too
 This was cute to see the kids throw up there hats!!

 I got her some flower to let her know how happy I was for her!! She has grown up SO much this last year and did SO good in school better then I ever would have thought she would!! I love how when she got home on Fridays with her home work for the next week and just want to do it all right then and we would have to make her wait to do it when the paper with the home work her teacher would send home with it tells us we need to do it!! The way her teacher did the home work was, She would have something to do every night and wanted the kids to do one thing a night so they didn't have a lot to remember in one night! She had a LOT of home work! But it was worth seeing how well she was doing and seeing her work on it and being good about it!! 

 Here she is in front of the school!! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Carlie!! I am so proud of her! I have such a smart little niece! I just can not believe how grown up she is! It makes me want to cry! What an exciting thing for her!

    ReplyDelete