Thursday, May 3, 2012

Monster Truck Show

We got to go to the Monster truck as a family this year!! Seth took Carlie last year and I was out of town and had the camera with me and he didn't get pictures of it. Well he got one and it is on his phone so I didn't get it to blog about it but it was a very cute picture of them last year. But this year we all went and we went with Seth's Brother and half there family! They have a little girl that is 6 months (I think) old and you know you don't want to take a little baby to a Monster truck show. This time I was so happy to get pictures of it all and as we go there I found out  I forgot my camera luckily Sara had here's and we got some pictures of it so I had some and my Phone was just about dead but I did get some pictures with that but hey I got some and that is all them matters   
Sara took this one of all of us for me 

This is Seth brother Spencer and he's son Kanyon
And some of all the kids 


I love these pictures of the kids with the tier of the trucks it lets you see really how big the trucks are to the kids and they just loved it 


Seth's brothers family Sara and Spencer and Kanyon 
Well I had to get a picture of the girls with theses guys because this lady Rids with her Husband and us girls have to stick together you know and they ended up winning the night it was cool 
I got this one of Kaylee on my Phone before it dead with her ear things on and I didn't get one of Carlie  because my phone dead 
and our little family again I wish the girls were looking but it's ok I still like the pictures 

No comments:

Post a Comment