Friday, May 25, 2012

Family Time!!

The night Carlie Graduated from Kindergarten LesLee one of my friends and I work for her at her daycare had rented out the Randy's Tumbling for a end of the year preschool party and had all the kids form the daycare and preschool come. It was so much fun I have never been there and there is a lot to do for the kids. I think our girls had a fun time with it. 

You can see Miss Kaylee! That little girls, nothing scares her she just goes and goes! She is up on a leg where you can jump off and in to this phome pit (don't know how to spell it) She never jumped off but she would just stand there and look! 
 Carlie jumping in to the phome pit 

 they have this slide going into this pit too and Kaylee only did it once I don't think she like the pit it was hard to get out of. I was just standing on the side watching the kids and I just had this thought to jump in and that wasn't the best idea ever I couldn't get me feet down under me to get me out Seth had to Help me out and then he told me I could do that again!
 Ok so we where trying to get Carlie to jump off of this and she looked like she was going to but then would back off . Then Seth told her he would make milk shacks if she did and she still wouldn't then Seth said watch me I will jump off and you can see its not that bad so he did and I had to have pictures of that. She still would do it! 
 We got her to at lest jump like this and Seth helped her out with it. 
 BUT before she did that I told her if she jumped off I would do it too! So we all know that Seth had to make her jump at the point just to see me do it and that is the only way she would do it! So I jump to and it wasn't that bad but still took me a min to do it!
 Well then Carlie wanted to do it again and she did better with it the 2ed time then the 1st 
 If you look hard you can see her little foot in there its kind of by the yellow strip its really hard to see sorry 
 But here is Seth Helping her out of the pit and you can see were she is in this one 
 They had these trampolines every were and Kaylee was having so much fun with them she didn't want to go home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment