Thursday, May 24, 2012

4 wheeling

Its getting to be that time of the year again and I'm excited about it!! My Birthday was May, 17 and I told Seth I wanted to go 4 wheeling for my birthday. Well Kaylee was going to have surgery on the morning of the 18th so we weren't going to go because of it but She go sick again so then we went. Sara had ask us earlier  in the week if we wanted to go and so when we moved her surgery for the 2ed time we called them and asked them if the still wanted to go! We left our girls at Seth's mom's house and Sara took Ashlyn to her mom's and took Kanyon with us 4 Wheeling!! We had four 4 Wheeler's go, Sara's dad and Seth's dad went with us!!

I had to get a picture of them getting them ready to go 
 I was trying to get a picture if Seth's truck with the 4 wheeler and Spencer stop to tie is shoe. I think it is fun for the fact he hats his picture being taken, this ones on him!
 We are here!!!!
 I think this is Sara's dad
 The truck was just out of sight and Spencer 4 wheeler died! He didn't fill it up with gas before we went and it ran out before we started!! It was the best thing ever!!
 This is Sara's dad and Seth's dad 
 Grandpa Hirschi and Kanyon 
 So I have a lot of pictures of Sara and Spencer and she has all the pictures of Seth and I so when I get them I will try to put some more up of them or just do a part 2 to this blog 
 I was trying to get a picture of everyone and Seth put his face in it!
 I was trying to get some pictures of us on the 4 wheeler and Seth was being funny!! I have to say I love the pictures they are the best 
 I wished I had gotten a better picture of this one but it is still a good one 
 He did give me one good one!!!!

 Spencer was getting a little cold so he was putting one his sweeter why Sara was driving the bike
 At one point Kanyon didn't want to be on the bike any more so Spencer took him for a little walk up the hill why we went down the road a little ways 
 some pictures of everyone 

 This is a good one of Sara's dad



 My face was SO nasty I had to take a picture of it and my Mother-in-law laughed  at me when she could have been helping me take the picture!! 
But I have to say it was a fun day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Love all the pictures you got! It was such a FUN trip!!! I was just about to do my post on this trip, so I coppied some of your pictures, hope you don't mind ;)

    ReplyDelete