Sunday, October 7, 2012

KayLee's 1st day of dance

I also got KayLee in Dance! I was excited to get her in sooner then we did Carlie. KayLee is so excited to be in dance she is just loving it. Her 1st class was on September 4 and I was thinking KayLee was on Wednesday and Carlie was on Thursday but I was worng and I ended up missing KayLee's 1st day of dance so she had her 1st day on the 2ed week of dance.  I got some picturs of her right before she went to dance.  


Her dance teacher took pictures of the kids in her dance class to they know where they need to stand when they are danceing. I think that is like the best thing for the kids. 
I tried to get down to pick her up in time to get some pictuers of her danceing but I didn't make it and this is the best I got of her after the class was over. 
I Will have more pictuers of the girls as we go with there dance I'm just having so much fun with it an loving that they are enjoying as much as they have been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment