Monday, October 22, 2012

Hunting trip 3

Well this was our last weekend and that is ALWAYS sad of me! I just love spending time with my family and having fun camping with every one! This last weekend one of my great uncles came up to hunt with us and they brought there horses and they gave each of the kids a ride!  
JoJo
Mallory
Carlie


KayLee


and Kaiden
I love this pictures with the mountains behind them 
some deer we saw 
I just love the fall colors and the dirt road 
poor little KayLee had to go potty and Seth put her on her potty set and just left her I was walking around the truck and this is what I saw so I had to get a picture of her! 
here are some more pictures of some of the fall colors this year


I took this last picture as we were pulling out of camp and coming home for the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment