Monday, October 22, 2012

Hirschi's Hunting/Camping trips!

Seth and Spencer and Sara's brother Stewart put in for a deer hunt this year in area 70 and drew out! This area is up by Scout Mountain and there is a lot of privet land. Stewart had got permission to hunt on the guys land and Seth had permission for them to hunt on a friend of ours land. Me being the camper that I am wanted to bring our trailer up and go camping why the guys where hunting and I ask Sara if she would like to go with us. She said she would love to go try this out and see how it goes with the kids We would only be going for one night We had a birthday party to get back for. The kids where having so much fun. I have to say it rained on us on Saturday but it wasn't bad they guys land we were camping on had electricity hookups for us to use and we had heat in our trailer the hole time it was so nice I keep telling Seth I could get used to this tip of camping fast!!. We have a TV in the trailer for the kids and they had fun watching movies and just playing with each other! Sara did tell me if she has fun we might have to come up with the guys the next weekend to camp too. Seth's Dad showed up and we put all of us in Seth truck and went for a ride to see if we could see any deer but we didn't it was sad. Sara loves to see moose and Seth and Spencer had seen 2 on opening day of hunting so we where hoping to see some to when we went. 
This is the only picture I got of the kids that weekend so Ashlyn is missing from the picture but it is a cute one of the kids 
Spencer ended up getting his that Saturday morning and that was so much fun to be up there camping when one of them got there's Spencer got is on Saturday Oct. 13, 2012
Kanyon just loves the 4 wheeler's 
I had to get one of my man I could just have pictures of his brother and you can see he was so happy I took it too!!
It had stopped raining and we told the kids when there dad's got back from hunting we would take them for a ride on the 4 wheeler's before we had to go to the birthday party so here is every one getting already to go!
Of course I'm the one always taking the pictures so I'm not in this one of every one going up the road and I had my two girls with me because Seth's dad's bike didn't have a set on it  so I had the girls with me
Kanyon and KayLee had not had there naps that day so the both fell asleep on the bikes and of course we had to have pictures of that too!
Seth took one of me and my girls for me too!
We had not seen one animal at all and the kids where wanting to so bad so Spencer took Carlie over the side and told her to throw rocks down there and see if anything pops out and sure enough about 7 deer jumped up and took off and the kids got to see them well Carlie and Ashlyn did. 
I had to get one of just Sara and Kanyon 
So Sara had fun camping so we went the next weekend also but Spencer had to do Scouting for food (Seth was supposed to but he got out of it) so he stayed home with Ashlyn and Sara and Kanyon came up with out him (I knew she would have fun if we could get her out with us). Kanyon and KayLee just feed off each other it is so funny. Kanyon was blowing on KayLee's belly and I tried to get pictures of it but every time I would try he would look up at me and just smile. 
You can see KayLee was loving it too! This was Friday night after we got there. 
Saturday morning we took the kids out for anther ride so we could try and see some thing for them! This time we got out a lot early then the week before and we saw so much! We saw about 20 head of deer and 2 mooses 
There was about 5 deer with the moose so we got to see two things together 
Here are some close deer we saw 
Seth was up hunting by him self and after we got back from our ride I was talking to him on the walkie-talkie and he had said he hasn't seen much that morning and I asked him if he was going to stay out longer or come back to camp because we had breakfast cooking and it was almost done if he want to come down and eat and he said no he wanted to stay out a little longer. Then about 30 minutes later he radio down to us and asked me if I had heard that and I said what and he said I shot one. At that time I looked up and saw him coming over the top of camp I asked him if the deer had come that way and Seth said yes it had and that he hadn't found it yet. So I asked him what he need and if he wanted me to start up to him to help him with it where he was by him self so I got ready and headed his way. Sara went to find somewhere where she could call out to try to get someone up there to help with the him. I could call out from where he got it so I called my Dad and he was on his way up too. I had to get pictures of Seth with his deer I don't think he has ever had a picture with a deer before but I had to have one this time. and where he has not got one in that last 12 years so I had to make a big deal out of it!! 
I took this from where we where with the deer and you are looking down on where we where camped 
It looked like it was going to rain any time and it just never did. 
I helped Seth get the deer down to where they could get a 4 wheeler to it but I couldn't help him get it throw the fence and on to the 4 wheeler. So we went back to camp and ate and waited till everyone got there and the guys headed up to get him. 
Here is Seth with it on the back of our 4 wheeler! we was to big body for it to fit one the fount of it so they had to strap it down to the back of it 
it is a good looking deer! 
Here is my Dad and Grandpa on Sara's mom's bike
and Spencer and Kanyon  on his bike
and my Father in law on his 
There was so much weight on the back end of the 4 wheeler that Seth was afraid it would tip on him so Spencer hoped on the front of the bike to help with the weight of the deer. 
Of course I had to have more pictures of the deer in the truck and with Seth 
And then it was time for us to go home and I have to say I was not ready to go I wanted to stay for the day but Seth need to get the deer to his mom's house and get it cut that night. So here we are all loaded up to go :(
That night after we got home from his mom's house it was around 11:30 or so the girls where so tired. KayLee sleep all the way home and when we got home Seth just took her and put her on my bed and then Carlie cam and laid right next to her and this is how she fell a sleep with her sister!! 
I love these girls SO much!!

1 comment:

  1. Funnest weekends ever!!! You got some cute picts of the kids, I stole a few ;)

    ReplyDelete