Sunday, October 7, 2012

Carlie's 1st day of Dance!

Well for the last few years I have been wanting to put Carlie in dance and we just haevn't done it. But this year Seth asked Carlie if she would want to dance or soccer, and She said she wanted to do Dance. You could guess how excited I was for that one. It was a givin that I had to put the girls on the same dance time my Sister and I were in when we where young. I also asked my sister if She wanted to put her little girl in also and she did too. Carlie had her 1st day of dace on 6th of September. Here are some pictures of  Carlie  on her 2ed day of dance I didn't get to take her to her 1st day of dance so I didn't get to get any pictures of her so I got pictures the 2ed week.  




I go this picture at he end of her 2ed class and got pictures of her dancing. I cant wait for a recital so I could get some more pictures of her danceing!!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun that the girls are in dance! I can't wait to watch them! They are so so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete