Sunday, October 7, 2012

KayLee 1st Day of Pre School

Well I have posted in the past about KayLee having to do Speech Therapy and because she has been in that from age 2 to 3, they said we need to try to get her in to head start (pre school) to help her along with her speech. Well they had to do a lot of testing and after a few months of testing and meeting they said she got in!! I have to say this was a little bitter sweet for me, I was excited she got in but at the same time my little girl was going to school and I didn't know how I felt about it. I mean it's my baby and she is just getting to big to fast and I'm not ready for that. Well her school is on the other side of town and so that meant she gets to ride the bus and I have to say she was excited about that. Weeks before she started every time I saw a but around town I would show her and tell her she gets to ride on one and would try to get her excited to ride the bus so she would be scared of it when it came to the 1st day of school. Well The 1st Day of School came and we where all ready for the bus and we kept looking for it so we didn't miss it and I happen to look out side just in time to see it pull away so I just took her to school on the 1st day. It wasn't to bad where I was going to go anyways and just meet her at the school so I could go get pictures of her at school.  The fun part is KayLee's Teacher is a old friend of mine. We went to Jr high and high school together.


Here is some pictures of her on her 1st day of school 



She was the 1st one there where we had missed the bus so she just went in and got to play with play dough before every one got there and it was nice for getting some pictures of her 

Here is KayLee getting off the bus after her 1st day of school she is just so grown up it makes me sad
After I got her off the bus and asked her how her 1st day of school was all she could say was "I road the bus"! I never got a answer from her about how it went from her but I'm taking it that it went very well. She just cant stop talking about the bus!!

1 comment: