Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Zoo

We have been trying to go to the Zoo in Idaho Falls for a few weeks and My dad told me he could get  me free tickets to get in almost any zoo we want to go too!! We had been trying to go with all of the Hirschi Family but I just didn't want to work our for us so Sara and I and our kids all went. Sara Sister in law went with us too! The kids had so much fun with it they got to see a lot of animals. 

The 3 kids looking at the alligator. They liked him a lot 

I just love to see all the monkeys they are just fun to see. The kids I think like then too

This one looked like a little old man with his hair all white and his face was all wrinkled it was one of my favs
I love this picture of my girls looking at the monkeys
Kanyon loved this one so did KayLee. They keep trying to touch them 

Carlie loved the Ping flamingos 
anther on of my girls 

They have this up so you can see how you Measure up to a Eagle so we all tried it out 

These tortoise's were one of the coolest things to see. This kids didn't know what they were. We keep telling them "they are the rocks if you look close you can see there head and freed" They are SO BIG 



These guys where fighting over a fish!
Me and my Girls!!
and The of the 4 kids that we took Ashlyn was in the stroller 
We took them in to the petting zoo part and let the kids pet the Goats they had one little baby and he was so cute 
This one made me laugh I dont know what she is doing but she was just trying to figure out what was going on or something like that 



I want a little hedgehog he was SO cute and I just wanted to take him home with me there little face and nose are just so dang cute
here are the Lions this is a good picture of this one she looks so Pretty 

Zebra are one of my favorite 

a bear from I think China 
This Camel was scratching is back
This is a new tiger they just got this year the old one just got to old so they had to put it done and this is the new young one. 


here is the rest of us seeing how we measure up to the Eagle 
This is Kristen 
Me
Sara
and Kanyon 
Then we went home 
Here are all the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment