Monday, July 16, 2012

Kanyons 2ed Birthday

my little nephew turned 2 and for his birthday we went to Steadman's place!! We had so much fun that I cant wait to go back again!! They have so much to do and the kid had a blast with it! 

Seth took Carlie down for her 1st time and she didn't want to do it when she got up there
But he got he on with him (with her fighting) and ...
she went down!
you can tell she had fun because she had a BIG smile on her face!


Then she wanted to go down by herself on her butt

She was having so much fun doing that 
 Here's me going done by myself
Here's Kanyon and his Grandpa Dave 
This is Stacey and Dave
Carlie started to go down by her self in the tubs and we couldn't get her to stop!!
I did get some of Seth!!
Spencer and Sara 
I love this picture of them 
and then there is Seth and I 

Cindy and Tarry went down to and it was the funnest thing to see

No comments:

Post a Comment