Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My little Scare

Well Seth and I went of a 4 wheeler ride just the 2 of us! We went up behind my Mom's and Dad's house.
We where up the hill a long ways before I could hear this rattle and I ask Seth if that was a rattle snake and he said yes look, and right in front of us was the snake! You could hear the Rattle over the 4 wheeler very well and I put my feet up just as fast as I could. I have always been told wheres these one there is more and you usually don't get bit by the one you see its the one you don't see that gets you. I wasn't a happy camper!
Seth tried to go around it but I would let him and them he picked up a rock and throw it at him and hit it and it got of the road so we could get around it! I have only seen 1 other rattle snake before and I was in a car that time so it wasn't so bad. I could care less if I ever see one (if I'm not in a car) ever again!

Here are some pictures I got of it! I didn't have my nice camera with me I don't like having it with me on the 4 wheeler's so this is the best I have of him.


1 comment:

  1. Holy crap that thing is huge! That would totally freak me out!!! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete