Wednesday, July 18, 2012

9 years baby!!!

We Seth and I have made it to 9 years and I have to say it has been the best 9 years ever! We are the Best of Friends I love that I can come home and always have someone to talk too! We talk about every thing. We don't always do something for our anniversary but this year he took me to Idaho Falls for one night and I  LOVED it!! It was the best 15 hours in a long time. The girls stayed at his moms for the night. We got out of town about 7 o'clock and  we went to dinner up there at Olive Garden it is my favorite place to eat! Then we went to our hotel and Then we went for a walk done their  green belt. 
It was a very pretty few!!
Seth tried to get a picture of us and this guy saw him so he said he would take a picture for us 
This is a much better picture!!

My Brother-in-law and Sister-in-law went to the same hotel the week before and so I had to call her and find out were the hot tub was!
I had to get pictures of it and Seth wasn't very happy about that but he will get over it!! 
I put the timer on so we could get one of the two of us in the hot tub
Here are some pictures of our room we had 
Can I say I want a king size bed now
so this was on our way home I was trying to get some last little pictures of us in and Seth wasn't want to help me out at all 

But I kind of got one out of him
And I had to show off what he got me for our anniversary And I LOVE it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! I love that you got a picture of both of you in the hot tub! That's awesome! Your room looks just like the room we got for my birthday. Not the best, but not too bad either. Do you remember what number it was? I wonder if it was the same one haha! That would be funny. But I'm sure they all look pretty much the same so it's probably not.

    ReplyDelete