Wednesday, July 18, 2012

KayLees is 3rd

So for little miss KayLees Birthday day this year I did a pirate party. Where KayLee had had to have the patch on her eye for that last few months I thought what good timing it would be to do one now and it was a blast to do! I had fun planing it and get down to details on things. I mad every thing for her little party and I had fun doing it! my Fired Jordyn help me out with everything and I couldn't have done it with out her help! I loved how her invitations turned out 

here is her Cake I made 


This is a glass cup I got at the DI and filled with the Chocolate coin and Rolo's 
We had fish bait
A shark out of watermelon
Cannon Balls 
some of KayLee 
My aunt mad her this shirt and we loved it so much!
the open ocean with some sharks 
her birthday banner I made for her
I got this at the DI also for pictures 

we had Walk the Plank 
Deserted Island Grub in a Bun
Crocodile Blood 
This is all the little kids that attended he little party 
we did a little treasure hunt for them 
we put up fags all over for them to follow to find the treasure 
The treasure was the pinyadda we got for the kids 
KayLee didn't know what to do with it!


I had pictures of all the little kids hitting but that was a lot of pictures so I just showed the ones of the birthday girl. Seth had to finish it off for the kids so they could get the candy out of it






we made these little party favors for all the kids 

I love these pictures of the kids with the frame 

And of course opening all her little gifts 


and singing to her!! 
After the party we went swimming at Ross park and just had some fun with cousins  

Jordyn and KayLee 
Spencer and Sara with Ashlyn 
Carlie 
Kanyon
Carlie
KayLee
Ashlyn 


Seth pushing the kids 


and you can see every one in our party 
It was a very fun summer day and a great day to do a birthday party!!

1 comment:

  1. That was such a fun and cute birthday party! For such a cute girl :) You did a great job! I can't believe she is 3!!!

    ReplyDelete