Friday, January 11, 2013

Girls Dance Recital 2012

Well the Girls had there 1st dance recital on December 8, 2012 out at Century High School. The girls look so cute. I keep trying to get pictures of them but they just to excited about the hold thing and didn't know what to think about it as well!
I love this one of Carlie 
Carlie keep giving me this fake smile 
And KayLee would stop moving and playing to let me get a good picture of her
This is the best I got of the 2 of them together I'm telling you KayLee is getting harder to take picture of when I want something special
I did get one of her that she did let me get 
and one of Carlie She was like all for letting me get pictures of her on this big day!
My Sister and I put the girls in together so they had some one they new in with them. So here is 2 pictures I took of them I couldn't get one with all 3 girls looking at me if I had Carlie I didn't have KayLee but if I had KayLee I didn't have Carlie I guess that's the way it is right!


I love this one of KayLee she didn't even know I was taking any of her. She is just siting and waiting to go out for the 1st time 
KayLees class was the 1st ones out for our dance group the Diamond Dancers hosting it so we had them dancing too!
poor little miss KayLee just stood there and did nothing but look around she didn't dance at all 
KayLee's class danced 2 times and this is the 2ed time for them and they had to carry her out the 2ed time she just didn't want to go out and do it again 

And she just stud there yet again 
Carlie came out and danced after Kaylee class had already done there 2 dances and she makes me so proud of her. There is only her and one other girl in her class and she got out there and danced all buy her self and did amazing job! She knew the dance better then the other girl. She was the leader 




She just did so good! she shocked  the heck out of all of us and it was everything I had not to cry ! 
She just did amazing job!


1 comment:

  1. They look so dang cute!!! I am super proud of Carlie too! I thought she would be shy too, but it looks like dance must be her thing! I definitely want to see them dance! Too bad Kaylee didn't, but maybe she will next time!

    ReplyDelete