Friday, January 11, 2013

Date night!

So we had these tickets that my boss at Geraldine's gave me last year for Christmas and we kind of forgot about them and they expired on the 31st of December so we asked if Spencer and Sara wanted to come with us and have a date night.We went on December 29th 2012. So we had Seth's cousin come over to watch all the kids at our house 
This kids all siting and watching a TV before we left 

We wanted to do dinner and a show but didn't have enough time to go some where nice for dinner so we went and had Kiwi loco 1st and them went to the movie's. Sara took pictures of us and I took one of them with her camera and then I remembered I had mine in my purse so I had her take one of us with mine but I didn't get one of them :( We went to see "Here Comes The Boom" and it was so good and clean. Sara and I where laughing throw the hole thing 
After movie we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and this is what my date was doing almost the hole time . Playing on Spencer's phone playing a game and you where not going to get him to look up for nothing. I tried asking him what he wanted for dinner and her trow the menu at me. We did have to laugh at them one because he was so into that game and was getting mad at the game  
I did get him to look up finally for us to get one pictures of us 
This is what we found when we got home!! KayLee sleeping in her new chair she go for Christmas and...
...Ashlyn asleep on Dia!! It was very cut and the kids seemed to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment