Friday, January 11, 2013

Billy The Kid!!

So the Friday after Christmas (December 28th 2012) my Mom and My Sister and my Sisters friend and I went to Fort Hall to go see Billy Dean!! He is a country singer and VERY VERY good LOOKING!!
Right after Seth and I got married 9 years ago my Mom and Sister and I went to go see him in Jack Pot and just loved it. We got pictures with him then and got talk to him and even got invited to stay for the next show! When we hard he was going to be here in Fort Hall we had to go we couldn't pass that up!

So Billy Dean likes it when the crowd gets into his Music so every time it was quiet I would tell my sister friend watch this and I would let out a little yell and he would look over where we were sitting, he didn't know who did it he just know what way it came from and would just give us the best smile ever! I had Robertta take my Camera to take the picture as i yelled to him and she got a good picture of him for me 
Just look at the Smile it just makes my hart bear fast!!

So this is the first time I have tried to put a video on my blog so here's to hopping it worked 

1 comment: