Wednesday, January 2, 2013

1st Family Outing For 2013

We went sledding in American Falls for some New Years fun and we had a blast! Sorry there is a lot of pictures of this! 
I'm getting ready to go with Sara for the 1st time 

I just love our faces in the picture it's the Best 
and we were kicking up a lot of snow

The Snow keep coming up in to our faces and it was circulating between Sara and it was so cold! I think we were giggling the hole time we were on the sled 
After Sara and I went Seth and I went this time we had a blanket to put over our face to try to keep the snow off of us 



The 
Seth and I 
Seth told me that he was going to flip us and I keep telling him now don't do it and when we got over to where cars were he keep asking "Are You Ready Are You Ready' and I keep saying "NO!"
Well he did it and I went rolling and all I could think was tuck and roll and the girls where in my mother in lows truck and I could hear KayLee start screaming! 
So Then we put Sara and Spencer and Seth was trying to flip them but he didn't succeed but I think they had fun still 

some how we keep hitting little bumps and the sled keep coming right out from under them like a table cloth and they would just be siting there like they were still in the sled! That was like the best thing ever! 
This is Sara laughing about it sitting in the snow!
I think the adults had more fun then the kids the kids stayed in the truck almost the hole time
I got a picture of Seth and I 
and here is one of Spencer and Kanyon 
I like this picture of Spencer and Sara 
And there little family!!
Our little family

Kanyon 
KayLee

Sara
Ashlyn eatting the snow

What a cuttie

We finally got Carlie to go on the sled and right as they went to go the rope broke and I just love her face in this picture she just didn't know what to think 
Seth on his phone

Carlie looks like she was having more fun then she thought she would 

look at that smile she had after she was done!!
Here's to 2013 hope you are as good as 2012 has been to us!! 

1 comment:

  1. That was so much fun! Definitely more for the adults, but that's ok ;)

    ReplyDelete