Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day

Well another year of Our Family Bowling we do with our kids for Valentine's day 
It is something we always do with our kid for V-Day and then we go and do our date night another nigh!!
Sorry for all the pic but it makes it hard to pick pictures when you have such cute kids and they just had so much fun!! 



Kaylee is just my little out going kid she just wants to do every thing and she could not wait her turn to go she keep trying to get her ball and go do it by her self that I just had to have a picture of her doing it 


and Seth and I had to help her out and she just was cute about it I think this is the 1st year she go in to it and  picked up on what she need to do with the ball 






her little face every time she pushed the ball down what so fun to see 

Can Carlie just had fun with it too. I think this is one of her favorite things to do 



love this little face

I had to get one of her pointing at her ball just like Kaylee keep doing 

here is all three of them pushing the ball down 

then Seth had to take one of me doing the same thing! he hate his pic taken so when I take one of him he has to take one of me doing the same thing 


these are the Flower Seth go me for Valentines day I had to take a picture of them because I don't ever get flowers from him. The last time I got flowers from him what when Carlie was born. I know sad. 

But I LOVE them!!! And HIM!!



1 comment: