Friday, February 3, 2012

All in one week!!!

Well Carlie has had these one tooth on the top that has been lose for about a month or so and we have been trying to get her to pull it out and I told her I wanted it out by her 6th Birthday and her Birthday came and went and the tooth is still there!! so we just keep at it and finally one night Carlie and Kaylee were playing on January 25,2012 and some how Kaylees head hit Carlies mouth and out come the Tooth!! Well then we started looking and it was the tooth next to the one we have bee working on for the last month or so. The tooth that came out was lose but not ready to come out right yet but the one that was SO ready to come out is now in the middle of her mouth and she looks like she has lost two teeth on top when she has only lost one!! I just loved her smile I had to get a lot of pic of it!! 
Kaylee had to get her pic taken with her BIG sister 
 Here is that GREAT smile that I loved so much
 I just love how much these two are such best friends !!

Well we keep telling Carlie she need to get that other tooth out and to keep working on it!! Well on the 30 (just 5 days later) she was working with that tooth and she DID IT she got it out and know she is tooth less on top!! So here is a pic of her 4th tooth gone and yes I have pic of all 4 so far. Was not planing on it but some how it just has just worked out that way 
 And Yes Kaylee had to be in the pic again too
and my little tooth less kid!! I love how happy she is about getting it out her self !!

No comments:

Post a Comment