Sunday, February 19, 2012

Carlie's 6!!


Carlie is 6!!!! I just cant get over out big she is getting on me she is still like 1 in my head!! The time has gone by so fast!! Some of the things Carlie likes to do are Reading her books, coloring, playing with her little sister, and telling all the other kids what to do. She is loving school and is having fun with it. When she gets one on Friday's and has her home work for the next week she is ready to get it done right away.
poor Carlie was going to have a little party at school for her Birthday but she got sick right before they did her party and I had to go get her from school and take her home. She was so sad that she didn't get to do her birthday and they were so time it some time the following week. I didn't know when they were doing it and so I didn't get to go see her and get pic of it all but it all good!!
Where Carlie's birthday is in the middle of the winter we always try to do something fun for her so she will still have fun!! This year we took her roller skating and I have to say it was one of the most funnest party we have done in a long time the kids all had some much fun with it and the time went so fast!!
I made her birthday cake and this is how it trend out not my best but it was still cute!! The day of her birthday I had a lot going on and things didn't want to go my way.
This year My aunt got to be here from Boise for Carlies birthday and it was so much fun having her and her kids her to play with us! I think they had a lot of fun too. My cousin know how to make balloon animal and brought his stuff to make it for the kids for her party!! I's sad I didn't get pictures of him making them for the kids 
Here is a pic of Carlie getting her skates on  
This is Seth's sister Marcia and her little girl Nat
and Seth's other sister Jill Helping Carlie get her skates on
This is Kaiden I think he had a lot of fun he didn't want to stop trying to do it my him self
And Kanyon even had a lot of fun too

Jill is helping Carlie around
I have to say I love this pic of her she just look like she is have a lot of fun
Kaiden skating by him self
and Nat skating by her self too
Carlie got to were she was doing a good job with it

I even go to take Kaylee out and she was having fun with the balls the had out for people to play with for a little bit

This is my mother in law and her mom (one of Carlie Great Grandmas) 
This is my aunt Val Carlie calls her Aunt Boise
Carlie and her cake



I really do think this was a very good birthday party for her and she had a lot of fun
She is just now my BIG girl

No comments:

Post a Comment