Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Call from Carlie's Teacher

When Saturday March 10, 2012 I get a phone call from Carlie's Teacher Mrs Haskett to tell me that our little Miss Carlie had been KISSED by TWO little boys in her class at lunch on Friday (March 9, 2012) and wanted to let me know that she has talk to the boy's parents and that it wont happen again! Will I couldn't help but laugh about it because Carlie had told me that it had happened and I didn't think it really did but I guess wrong.  I guess Carlie told then no and they kissed her anyways at lest that what she told Mrs. Haskett and me.  Mrs. Haskett said it happened in the tiers and that the little boys couldn't play in them anymore. But I had to share this little story with everyone because Seth and I thought it was funny and it sad my little girl has been kissed by a boy for her 1st time :( !: ( !

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck little miss Carlie Ann! I can't believe she's already been kissed by TWO boys! You guys better watch out for her when she gets older. Haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete