Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's day at School

Carlie had her 1st School  Valentine's day party on February 10, 2012!!
Sorry I didn't get much pic of it I was helping out with it and didn't get much but we made her teacher a Valentines gift and I love how it turned out for her! It was fun to make and very easy (I like that) 


They had a lot for the kids to do the and I did try to get a pic of everything!!
They made a little hart guy that said "I have my Eye on you"


and the had some puzzles for them that one of the mom'a made out of Valentines playing cards 

They sugar cookies for them  

and they had a guy come and make balloon things for them and all the kids really like that one a lot 

Kaylee even got one too! Carlie had a awesome teacher she loved the kids and dose a lot for them and she even lets me take Kaylee with me to help out in class I love that!!
 

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I loved parties at school! I bet Carlie loves that you come and help! That's awesome! I sure have some cute neices!!!

    ReplyDelete