Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer get away to Stanly

We have not been able to take the kids on any real vacations so this summer we saved up and when camping in Stanly!! Seth went to a bow shoot and I just help the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation tent! We headed up Thursday and didn't come home till Sunday night. It was so much fun to get to see the girls get to see so much of the state of IDAHO and how Gorgeous it is, and you don't have to go far to see such things. As we where heading up there I just keep telling Seth "I wish we had a cabin or lived closer to all this." It is something I would tell everyone I know that has not been there to go and see it is worth the money and drive!!! We went for some drives at night and got to see some Elk and Deer too.

Sawtooth Mountain behind Red Fish Lake

Seth and Carlie Playing in the water at Red Fish with my brother and his Girlfriend

Me and Kaylee she was not filling very well so I just stayed on the banks with here and watch every one play but it was still fun!!!

And we still go in a little bit but she didn't like it very much that water was so COLD!!!

We stop on the side of the road at a historical cite and got some pic of the Salmon River and this one is my Favorite!!

Here is Carlie right next to it

All of us heading back to the cars and up the stairs. I think I counted 67 but cant remember if that is right or not

The Kids did such a good job going. Kaiden was not in a good mood don't know way but he did get happier as the day went.

Now this is my Favorite Pic of Carlie ever. I just love the face and see ask me if she could pull a funny face and here it is!!!

We got home Sunday nigh and Carlie wanted to help dad with unloading the Tailor from the truck and We don't let them around the Tailor when he is working on it tell it is safe and then she can go and help with what she can. She just loves helping dad and doing what he is and I just love that about her. She did a grate job helping and she got the stabilizer's down just fine

All in all it was a good trip and I think the girls had lot of FUN!!!






1 comment:

  1. It is so pretty up there! And it looks like you guys had a blast! How fun!

    ReplyDelete