Monday, July 12, 2010

A little bit about Seth and I


July 4th 2000 Seth and I had our 1st date and have been together ever since!! Seth asked me if I would be his Girlfriend on the 5th of July. We meet from one of my friend that meet him on the Pocatello cruse around town. I knew I was going to marrie him on our 1st date and when people asked us when we were going to get married we would tell people July 5th of 2003. I was still in school and he had just graduated that summer. I graduated in 2002 and moved out and just had fun for a year and then Seth and I bought our house, well Seth bought the house I was renting, and I wouldn't move out so we got married on July 5th of 2003. When we would tell people we where get married on July 5th 2003 I never thought it would really happen on that day but when we decided to get married and was trying to think of a date it just seemed like that right date for us.
Now look at us we have been married for 7 years and couldn't be happier. We have TWO little girls and they look just like there dad and I just love that! We are Best of friends and we talk about every thing that last year or so we just have had a awesome marriage and it just getting better all the time so I'm hopping that 7 year itch doesn't get us this year. I just love how thing are right know and done want it to change ever. He is the best DAD to our kids and they just love him little Kaylee face just light up when she sees him. Carlie has to have her piggy back ride every night before she goes to bed. For our Anniversary this year we just went out to dinner at Buddy's and it was so GOOD!!! The sad part of it we where gone only for about 45 mins and then we came home and did fire works with the kids and my brother and his kids. But I still loved it!!! (I know this is a few months old of us but it is the most resent one of us)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You guys really do look happy. Isn't married life great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet love story! I really like that bottom picture of you guys! You both look really happy and it's just cute! I love being married to my best friend too!

    ReplyDelete