Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kaylee's 1st Birthday

This is my little Kaylee how is know

1

She was eating her dinner. We had hamburgers and hot dogs. I think some one gave her some tip of salad and it was something new for her!

She seemed to be having fun with opening her gifts and was playing with them as we gave them to her!!

I did her Cake all out of cupcakes and I just love how it turned out and it was fun to make.

Singing Happy Birthday to her. She just Love's all the others kids

one of my fav

her with all her cake on her face I just LOVE it!!!

Smashing it in her fingers!!

And YES she did eat it.

She go mad at me when I when to get her out to clean her off and she could still see some cake on her try and just keep trying to get it so she could EAT it!!! I was a good day and I just cryed a little bit but not bad

No comments:

Post a Comment