Saturday, December 8, 2012

Santa

So I know I will have another post about Christmas but I just had to do this one Because it was just to good! We had our word Christmas party (12-8-12) and They all ways have Santa come at the end for the kids and this year when it was our turn to go in the room to see Santa KayLee walked in and the just freak out she didn't was to go any where around him!! Carlie on the other hand went right up to him and set on his lap with no problem and was telling talking to him and everything then all of a sudden she said " That's not Santa, That's DAN!! 
Dan is a really good friend of ours him and his wife LesLee are ones we like to go camping with a lot and have a lot of fun with!! I had to share this one Because I am trying to be better at writing do funny little things my kids say I haven't been very good at doing that but I'm going to start to try a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment