Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Finally some Snow!!

So we have had our 4 wheeler now for a year and we finally got some snow that Seth could go plow with his toy!! Of course the girls had to go with him  he cant start that thing with out giving them a ride too!  So he we got them all dressed up and ready to go and they just had a blast. I don't know who had more fun the girls or Seth! But he went down the street and did the next door neighbors house. Some one else had already done most of our street so he was just trying to find some were he could plow where he didn't get to use it last year do to not getting any snow to plow. 







After they where done Carlie wanted to make a snow man but the snow wasn't the right kind of snow to make one so they just played for a few minutes in it instead 

My little snow bunny's 
I didn't get a good pictures of Carlie's face but she is still just as cute as ever 
And as you know Seth he had to start a snow ball fight with the girls
My Good looking husband!! I have to say this is a good picture of him!!


1 comment:

  1. SO fun! I LOVE that picture of Kaylee, so dang cute! And I agree, good picture of Seth!

    ReplyDelete