Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dying Art!

I always new I wanted my kids to learn how to play the piano and now that the girls are getting older I have been wanting one! I happened to say something to my cousin about this and they just moved in to a new house and didn't want to try to get it in there basement so she called me and asked if I wanted it!! (For FREE!!) I couldn't bass it up! It needs a lot of work but I love the way it looks and it will even look better when I get done with it! I was going to wait till I had it done to post about it but I don't know when that will be so here is it. I have always thought that playing the piano was a dying art you just don't see as many people playing it anymore. I grow up with a Mom that always played and she just never taught us how to play so I have asked her if she would love to teach the girls and she is going to give it a try for us. Seth is not all that happy about getting it but I hope after hearing the girls play a little bit he will change his mind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment