Thursday, January 5, 2012

Carlie's Class Thanksgiving party

Well I haven't posted much about Carlie going to School but I LOVE IT!!!
She is doing so good with it and loves her teacher and her class!! I go in every time she has to go to school on Mondays and help out for 2 hours and it is so much fun to see her doing so well with it!! She has a lot of homework and every Friday when she brings home the homework for the next week she wants to get it done right a way (I hope she stays this way) and I have tell her every week she has to do what her teacher tells her she has to do every day!! I cant find her School Halloween party pictures to get that done but I will keep looking for them but here is a little bit of her Thanksgiving party they had. I got there late so I didn't get much pic of it :(
But This is her putting on her hat that they made
They had a little fest and every one got to bring there favorite thing to eat and Carlie wanted to bring Crackers!!
here is one of the hole class eating there food!! They are so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment