Friday, January 6, 2012

Corn maze Oct 19 2011

The Young Men and Young Woman in out word was going to the Corn Maze (I want to say its in Shelly) and Seth was a YM leader so he had to go and I wanted to go as a family any ways so the girls and I went with them. It was so much fun that I think we well going again next year just in the day time so I could get better pictures.
Seth and Pagie and Adam looking at the map
See you cant see Seth and I very good in this pic but I still love it
The hole grope in a pic
Carlie fallowing some of the girls she wouldn't let them be
They had a little maze for the little kids that was just our of hay stacks so you could see them and Carlie and Kaylee both loved that
They also had a little train ride for every one that the kids loved too
They also had some pumpkins that you could buy and we let the girls both pick one to take home

1 comment: