Monday, January 9, 2012

Carving Pumpkins 2011

I am really trying to get updated on here!!
Here is Carving Pumpkins with my Family! We do this every year with my Brothers and Sister's Family's at my Mom's and Dad's house. We all ways have a dinner together and after dinner we carve our pumpkins !
LOTS OF FUN!!
Carlie Cleaning out her's
Kaylee trying to help Grandma with her's
and Kaylee thinking she can do it by her self
Seth helping Carlie. Carlie always wants Daddy to help her because "He can do it Right" she said's
here is Kaiden cleaning his
Joey helping Daddy (Adam) with his
and all the kids have there's done and happy to show them off!!
My two girls
and the two Boys!!

I don't know why I don't have a picture of Aylissa and hers but I couldn't find one of her (and I can't remember if my sister and them came this year or not too)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun tradition! The pumpkins look great! And you're getting closer to being caught up haha!

    ReplyDelete