Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ZOO!!!! Lots and lots of pic

On June 21 2011 We went to to the Zoo In Idaho Falls. We when with my mother-in-law and my sisters-in-laws and all the kids!!! Sara's (sister-in-law) Mom also came with us also. It was so much fun. The kids just had a time of there lives!!
(Sorry I have a lot of pic one this post but it was just to much fun!!)

I had to put this pic on here because I took it and it was such a good pic of Sara and Kanyon
Not such a good pic of me but a good one of Kaylee

She wanted to pet every one of the animals that we saw
Here is Grandma Cindy (Seth's Mom) with the girls
Carlie playing
Bears Playing
Kaylee is trying to figure out what the BIG Cat was and y she could get to it!!!
here is the BIG cat she wanted!!
Carlie look at the BIG cat
Here one of me playing
I love these next 3 pic !! I got so many pic of the lions and it was so hard to pic what ones to put on here
I had to get a pic of Kaylee's butt with the Zebras butt
they matched that day:)
I wanted one of my girls and Kaylee just did not want it at all
but when we put all the kids with them she stopped and let us get some of all the kids together
we just had to see the monkeys. The kids like them a lot too. one of them was making a funny nose and they just thought it was so funny
I love the penny smashing things so I had Carlie do one for us to have
Her showing off her penny

They had to kick us out because it was closing so I thought I would take a pic of the girls under the sing showing where the exit was and the monkey pointing telling us to
GET OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! Love the one with your head in the lions mouth! It's fun! That was such a fun day!!!

    ReplyDelete