Monday, July 18, 2011

Kaylee is now 2

Well my baby is 2 and I have to say I am sad it just went
SO
fast and she is a toddler now and in to every thing.
I cant keep up with her at all.

Well for her Birthday Carlie had a Primary summer party so I took the Girls to that and they had fun with it! After we where done with that we went to my Grandma and Grandpa house to help them a little bit like we do every Saturday and to let them see Kaylee for her Birthday
(my Grandpa doesn't get out much). Then we went home and got things ready for her Birthday party we had at our house in the back yard. Kaylee loves the swing-set we have in the back yard
Here is me with my little Birthday girl
One happy happy Birthday girl well she just though it was funny she was getting into the cup cakes before birthday and I couldn't keep her out of them plus it was her birthday so I wasn't going to stop her to bad!!!
her eating them
and eating some more (what can I say she loves her food)
another one of her so cute one her BIG day
she had lost her shoe and it was stuck on her tutu so I had to get a pic of this one
She could go down the slid all day if I let her
This is my dads chair we got him for fathers day and she was having fun in it
She is just a cuttie
she so got the opening thing down this year
Carlie and us got her a camping chair she didn't have one and now Carlie wants Kaylee's I guess that how thing go with sisters
here is the cake I did this year. I felt bad I didn't do something big for her like I normally do I just didn't have the time this year
She was trying to get the flame on the candle
And she loved her cup cakes and home mad ice-cream

No comments:

Post a Comment