Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Relay For Life

Relay For Life

What can I say about that!! It was the best thing I have done in a LONG time!! The best filling! It was just AMAZING!!!

Some ladies I Scrapbook with and I put together a team the last 2 years and I couldn't do it last year but I could this year so I did and I will do it again and again!!! Yes I did Cry!!

These are the Survivors!! They do a Survivor walk to start the Relay and I have to say it just makes you CRY there was little kids and older people in there it just hits home hard!!
My Grandpa is a Cancer Survivor and I couldn't help but just Cry knowing that the Money they get from this event helped my Grandpa out SO much!!! I walk for David Crockett (my Grandpa)

All the ladies on our team made about 10 different cobblers and sold them from our tent and the money we made from that went to the event also!! Our team made $2,434 for the Relay For Life

us Playing

this is (left to Right) Kristen, Kira, Me and Tonia
LesLee and EmmaLee and I fill so bad I don't know the other lade walking with them I meet her for the 1st time that night
Kristen I have to say it was SO cold that night
Amber, EmmaLee, and Aislinn
Tonia and Stephanie
So Cold
Aislinn
Aislinn and Kira
EmmaLee, Aislinn, me and Kira
Amber, EmmaLee, Aislinn, Kira, and Me

1 comment:

  1. What a cool thing to do! I would love to do something like this one day! I am impressed with how much money your team brought it, good for you!

    ReplyDelete