Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Camping!

We went camping with Dan and LesLee again and this time her girls where all HOME!! it was so much fun Carlie and KayLee had some one else to play with besides each other! This is the 1st time we took Molly with us camping and I was potty train KayLee too! 

KayLee is playing with the Dog's  LesLee and Dan just got 2 new dogs and they were having so much fun with each other

Here are the girls coloring 
Dan cooking us dinner
The girls wanted to chase the cow. it was cute that they all took off after them 
The girls just love the 4 wheeler they would live on that thing if  they could 
I didn't get a lot of picture of this trip but This is what I got and it was fun! Seth is going to hunt on Dan's property this year him and his brother drew in that area and so that weekend was about spotting for animals and we saw some but we were on the 4 wheeler and I wont take my nice camera on it for nothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment