Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pocatello Zoo

My Mom and I thought it would be fun to take the kids and go to the Zoo so we took all 5 kids and I have to say I thought it was fun!! it was HOT But fun!
The kids keep running in front of us trying to get in some shade and they were taking what they could find 

This is a coyote 
Elk







I think these are Snow Foxs





This Grizzly Bear was SO cute I just wanted to go love on him and could stop taking pictures of him!!
Look at his Nails. I don't think I could have mine that long!!







This Zoo keeper need the wight of the  Eagle and she came in at 10lb 2oz  and he said her wing span is about 6 feet long and she is about 3 1/2 years old!! I was fun to get information like that about some of the animals and I have to say I got some cool pictures of her!!







Check out the ears on her!!



This Black bear was fun to to see she was every where and was playing and just having fun the kids loved him 
The Zoo keeper was cleaning the grounds and the kids asked her if the bear like to get spread with the water and she said yes he loved it so she started to spray him and the kids thought that was SO funny he was running every were and trying to eat the water and climbing on everything!! I do have to say that was the best part! Sorry I could stop taking pictures of it so the last FEW pictures are of this bear and the water 












No comments:

Post a Comment