Monday, June 11, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend


Anther year of Camping for us!! And not the best of weather yet again, but it was still fun!!
We went with some friends of our Dan and LesLee again this year, and we went to up to Scout Mt where their family has some land. It is that same place we went last year too! We went up Friday after Seth and Dan got off work. We got up there and Seth help Dan back his trailer in and then I pulled our trailer over and I put our trailer where we were going camp. Seth is that one that always dose it and I wanted to try to do it this time it it wasn't as hard as I was thinking but I don't know if I will be doing it any time soon also!

Saturday morning we got up to snow on the Mt around us and more and more rain.
The rain stop for a little bit that evening so I got a picture of our camp 
And Seth and Dan were set on getting a fire going!
So Seth got the girls to help with getting wood

Maddie likes to play with the ground squalls and she got one for the 1st time but I don't think she was trying to kill it because she keep looking at it like she wanted it to get up and run so she could play with it like she dose other dogs. She keep trying to make it move with her nose, and when it would do anything she just left it alone and walk way   
We went for a drive Saturday night and only saw 2 deer but it was nice for the kids to see at lest that 


Sunday we went home for a little bit we didn't want to sit in the rain all day again. So we just went home and showered and sleep and did some stuff around the house and then we went over to Dan and LesLees for dinner and the Seth Mom and Dad came down and we went back up to our camp. 
A funny story: Saturday night about midnight Dan said there trailer started to move like the wind was blowing very hard so he got up to put down there oning and when he opened the door there was a Cow (it was a male cow) trying to get under it to get out of the rain and we wasn't fitting because they had stuff under there to keep out of the rain. So he scared it off and the about 6 in the morning the cow was back trying it again. So Sunday night before we went to to bed Dan and Seth used there trucks and put them side ways on the opening to our trailers and blocked it off so he could do it again that night! I had to get pictures of it. We called it circling our wagons modern-day style!! 

Carlie let Kaylee ride her 4-wheeler by her self for the 1st time and she was having so much fun with that. She did have someone telling her what she can and can't do for once!!
Monday was so nice we got to go out and play and we went at shoot ground squalls and I was out shooing the guys. so I went back to camp to let the guys have there fun and Seth keep Carlie and he let her shoot my 22 for her 1st time and I was a little sad I didn't get to get a picture of it, but she was so excited about getting to do that with her dad!! 

This is a face I get from him all time

Look at that sky it was so nice 



Seth and Carlie shoot there bows as well so I did get some pictures of that 


And Kaylee just sitting in the grass! That little girl could care less I keep telling her she was siting next to a cow pie but she didn't care!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys still had fun even though it rained! Good thing you have a trailer right?! Love seeing all the picts!

    ReplyDelete