Sunday, April 1, 2012

Wrestling!!

My Nephews had a Wrestling match a few weeks a go here in Pocatello and We go to go see them I was so excited to finally make it one of there meets! There isn't a lot to talk about I mean come one it Wrestling but the boys didn't do so well that day but it was still fun to see them have fun

 This is JoeJoe
 And sad to say he didn't win


 Then he had his 2ed match and he lost that one to and he cried almost throw the hole thing. Me being  the one that will cry with anyone wanted to cry for him too but I did go and didn't. But here is a good pic of him with his dad

 Then he had to wrestler a girl and he did win that one

 I video tape a lot of it so I didn't get any good pictures but I did get this one of Kaiden and I cant remember if he won that one or not but it was still fun to see them!! I hope to go to some more before there done



No comments:

Post a Comment