Monday, April 16, 2012

4 Wheeling

Well we finally found some time to spent time with Seth's Brother and his Wife and kids and the kids just loved it!  Carlie has this 4wheeler she got a few years ago and She just can wait to get it out every summer and this year she got to take it out for the 1st time when her cousin Kanyon was over to play and he had so much fun with it!! I don't know who was laughing harder him or us!!

Sorry this picture is not that best I didn't have my camera set right but it was still a very cute one!!
I got them to stop and let me take one of them !!
Carlie keep taking him throw the Swing set and he just thought that was the funnest thing ever just look at those little faces!! They had so much fun that day 


I love this picture of Kanyon it is one of my fav's
Then it was time for him to get off and let Kaylee have a turn and he didn't like that one, one bit and I had to get a picture of him so mad about that one!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post! Those are the cutest pictures ever! I love when our kids play together! it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete