Monday, November 1, 2010

Kaylee is Walking

She's Walking!!!!!

On September 24, 2010 Kaylee took her 1st steps!! It did take a little bit for her to get it but she did!!

I went on a scrapbooking weekend on October 15-16 and right before I went she would take a little more steps then she did the day before. I keep telling my self that she is going to be all over the place when in get home but I have to say she wasn't (Thank you). I wanted to see her get better every day and get to see her really go when she did and I did get to see it and that is one of the best parts of being a MOM!!! I love seeing my kids grow up but at the same time it makes me Cry. You all know it doesn't take much to make me cry but I at lest its a good cry!!!

I tyred to get a pic of her going but as you can see she is just to fast for me and it's not the best pic of her but I love it!!

As you can see she is just all over and hasn't stop. She is just loving that she can go where she want when she wants and that is all she want to do!!! She has always been a HAPPY baby but know that she can walk I think she has a smile on her face a little more I just love it!! She just smiles the hole time She is Walking!!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel the same way about loving to watch your kids grow up but crying about it at the same time! It truly is bitter sweet!

    ReplyDelete