Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Garbage Disposal!!!

Well I was looking at some pic and i haven't blogged for a long time so I thought of doing one of Kaylee and her food! We call her our little garbage disposal!!!! You can give her just about any thing and she eats it! She loves bread she eats about 5 slices a day!

I just love how much food she was eating at the Supper Bowl! Every time you looked at her she had more and more food crammed in her face!! She loves ranch she was dipping everything in it like the strawberry's we had and let me tell you she must have liked it because she keep doing it. She loved the little hot dogs we had too!!



I mad Home mad pizza for lunch and she had two slices. And boy did we have a big mess. She had it in her hair and in her ears
But she loved it too!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment