Thursday, August 26, 2010

Firend's For Every

Noel, Dana, Heather, and I would go to lunch like once a month at Butter Burrs. This Pic was taken 4-5-04 at Butter Burrs. I would have to say I think this was the last time we went to lunch together. In this pic just Noel and I where married and Heather was Engaged. (I'm thinking Noel could have been pregnant too.) Us girls just had some much fun together. We all went to Bettie School together and that is where I meet Dana and Heather Noel and I went to high school together and didn't hang out in high school but are Friends know. We all went to to hair shows together all the time and just had a lot of fun at them. But when we all got done with school we just didn't keep in touch with each other. Heather moved done the street from Seth and I and that was the best thing ever I got to be in Young Woman's together. But then she sadly moved out and We didn't talk as much again. Until August 20 I get a tx massage from Heather asking me if I could come and do a Girls nigh out with her, Noel, and Dana and so I did and it was the best night I have had in for every with just girls. We talked about everything. We all are married now and all have kids and it is just so weird to think so much time has gone by in the last 5 years or so. We are going to start going to dinner once a month for now hopping we don't stop talking to each other again. The sad thing is I took my camera to take a pic of us and just got to talking so much for got to take the pic so next time I will have to get on of us.

I have these girls to Thank for being my friends and being there for me when I need them I don't know when I would have been a part of the Church like I am today if it wasn't for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment