Thursday, April 29, 2010

We had to redo our front steps because he step going in to the house what just a little to big like
12in. to big and with this pic you can see kind of how big the step was to Carlie and hard for the
kids to get in and out. We have been wanting to do this for about 7 years now and
Finlay did it so our Grandparents will love it!

This is my Grandpa Bruderer Helping with it he use to do it for the city
and so he said he would help us with if

Seth and my Grandpa working hard

Seth's Dad was very nice to come and help too. My Dad would have been there to help to but just had Surgery the day before on his leg and couldn't get out

They did a good job on it I love it. It is just a little weird to go in to the house now I keep forgetting about the little step and go to take a big one still but It has been just a few days

No comments:

Post a Comment