Well where do I start!! I love to spend most of my time with my family I just love being a Mom!! I have been married for 8 years to the best Men in the world. As you can all see I just love Scrapbooking and Crafts!!! If my kids would let me I think I would do nothing but that all day I just love it! We like to go camping and shooting our bows. I just love being around other people.
Seth and I are in our 8th years of spending our life together and we are sill in LOVE!! We have a lot of fun together. I fill like we finally have this thing down and we know how the other person works. We are Best friends and tell each other everything. I still can't be leave we have been married for 8 years and been together for 11 years. I did say on our 1st date that I was going to marrie him!!!
Our 1st Home
Our 1st little Grad
Carlie's Birthday count down
Carlie 6 years old
Carlie was born on January 19th of 2006 her full name is Carlie Ann Hirschi. She got her middle name from her Grandma Bruderer. She was 7lb 9oz and 21 1/2 in long. She came to us at 5:44am and was the mose Beautiful thing I have every seen, and has been a big joy in my life
Kaylee's Birthday count down
KayLee 3 years old
KayLee was born on July 9th of 2009. Her full name is KayLee Kay Hirschi. Her middle name came form her Grandma Hirschi. She was 9lb 14oz 21 1/2 in long. She came to us at 10:44pm and was born on my Great Grandmothers Birthday. She was just a Beautiful as her big sister. She has been every thing to us and her big siste just love her to death.
Oh hey! Remember me?
-
Oh hey there fickle friends!! Remember that one time when I had a baby and
said I'll see you in just a few? Bet you didn't know I meant a few YEARS!!
😂 Ye...
No comments:
Post a Comment